[R] use R Group SFBA March meeting reminder

Jim Porzak jporzak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:34:57 CET 2009

All San Francisco Bay Area useRs,

On March 11th, Spencer Graves & Sundar Dorai-Raj will talk about
Creating R Packages, and related issues.

This is the first of our (now) regular monthly meetings, details here
http://www.meetup.com/R-Users/calendar/9718957/

Last week Wednesday, we had over 60 people attend our 2009 kick-off
meeting in cooperation with Predictive Analytics World (see Group link
below).

Based on that response, we are now scheduling out the rest of the year.

PRESENTERS needed! Please contact Mike or myself if you are interested
in presenting.

Best,
Jim Porzak
TGN.com