[R] which zip file is the emulator package?

eric lee ericlee100 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 17:08:45 CET 2009

Hi.  I'm trying to run the elliptic package on my computer (windows
platform, version 2.7.2).  I downloaded the elliptic package zip file
from

http://lib.stat.cmu.edu/R/CRAN/

and installed it, but it says that it needs the "emulator" package.
Can you tell me where to download this?  The only similar package by
name is 'emu_4.0.zip' which is not 'emulator.'  I also can't have R
automatically install this by clicking on 'packages' and 'install
package' because it gives me an error message.

Thank you.

eric

version 2.7.2 on a windows platform