[R] layout of igraph

Gábor Csárdi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Thu Feb 26 16:27:22 CET 2009

Shukai,

the force based layout algorithms (layout.drl,
layout.fruchterman.reingold, layout.graphopt, layout.kamada.kawai) are
likely to do this; although they are not explicitly required to place
hubs in the center, usually they do.

I am not sure what is the "correlation between two nodes". You mean
that the graph is weighted?

If you have a small graph, then you can refine the layout
interactively by using 'tkplot'.

Gabor

Gabor Csardi <Gabor.Csardi at unil.ch>     UNIL DGM