[R] Anova Help?

Dar DarrenGM at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 22:06:49 CET 2009

Independent Variables: 5 different levels of exposure to information:
no information, appearance
information, educational information, contact information, and
personal information.  The types Unranked Categorical Variable

Dependent Variables: 2 and are numerical

The dependent variable will be (2 dependent variables) gathered
through a questionnaire at the end of the study.
Connectedness. This variable will be operationalized as the
Connectedness score
Learning. This variable will be operationalized as the Learning score