[R] C-index for models fitted using start, stop in Surv?

Eleni Rapsomaniki er339 at medschl.cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 25 19:34:46 CET 2009

> rcorr.cens is not meant for that.

Thank you for the clarification. On a second thought, I think (hope) a
time-dependent AUC index should be more appropriate in this case, such
as survivalROC.

Many many thanks for all your help!

Eleni Rapsomaniki

Research Associate
Tel:     +44 (0) 1223 740273
Strangeways Research Laboratory
Department of Public Health and Primary Care
University of Cambridge