[R] R, Shapley Values and TURF

Data Analytics Corp. dataanalytics at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 24 17:50:43 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm looking for any information on calculating and using Shapley Values
in a TURF context.  A paper was presented at an S-Plus conference about
this:

Conklin M., Lipovetsky S. Modern Marketing Research Combinatorial
Computations:
Shapley Value versus TURF Tools, Proceedings of 1998 International
S-Plus User
Conference, Oct. 8-9, 1998, Washington, DC, MathSoft Inc.

Does anyone have this paper?  Any functions to implement Shapley values
in  R (or S+)?  I wrote a TURF function that works well, but now I need
to calculate Shapley Values.

Any help with is is appreciated.

Thanks,

Walt