[R] simple graphing question

David M Smith david at revolution-computing.com
Mon Feb 23 21:51:14 CET 2009

If I understand your example correctly, I think you're looking for a
dot-chart like this one from the R Graph Gallery:

http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/RGraphGallery.php?graph=150

You'd just need to replace the green/blue circles with X's and O's,
respectively. Provided you reorganize your data the standard dotchart
function should do what you need.  See the code for the chart in the
graph gallery (or here: http://tinyurl.com/dby3jd ).

# David Smith

--
David M Smith <david at revolution-computing.com>