[R] re ad.table prn file

canadiangirl19 canadiangirl19 at sms.at
Mon Feb 23 15:24:33 CET 2009

I´ve tried with:

write.fwf(test,file="E:/test.prn",widths=6),
but get the error:
Fehler in write.table(t(as.matrix(colnamesMy)), file = file, append =
append,  :
        unbenutzte(s) Argument(e) (widths = 6)
My matrix hast only one column (so it is a vector), and many rows, I want to
seperate the vector (after 6 character, I don´t know, is the width=6?) in a
matrix with 5 columns. How can I do this? And with format.info I get no
output.

thanks in advance for helping me