[R] everybody loves R...

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta cgb at datanalytics.com
Fri Feb 20 15:05:21 CET 2009

Hello,

I do not know any such "community of R users in Spain and Latin America"
but it sounds like a great idea.

A number of R official documents have already been translated into
Spanish, but enhancing local language support on basic documentation
would facilitate adoption of the language by universities and other
institutions currently working under a "Spanish only" restriction.

Adding a directory of local providers of coding and consultancy
resources would also increase the speed of adoption of R in the
industry, for sure.

Please, do contact me so that we can develop the idea further.

Best regards,

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta
http://www.datanalytics.com