[R] plotting questions

Simon Pickett simon.pickett at bto.org
Fri Feb 20 10:53:40 CET 2009

Hi Oliver,

1) thats easy, if you want to display several graphs at once type windows(),
once for each new graph.

2) Not sure exactly what you mean here but you have complete control over
graphs in R. e.g. plot a blank graph then add axex using axis(), add points
using points(), etc. etc.

Check out these pdfs http://cran.r-project.org/other-docs.html particularly
Emanuel Paradis's great intro to using R, very helpful for plots.

Hope this helps,

Si.