[R] creating a map

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 18:10:12 CET 2009

Two places that have worked examples leap to mind:

--- Sarkar's online accompaniment to his book:
http://lmdvr.r-forge.r-project.org/figures/figures.html
Thumbing through the hard copy I see Figure 6.5 might of interest.

--- Addicted to R's graphics gallery:
http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/search.php?q=map&engine=RGG

--
David Winsemius