[R] Problems with Histogram

TomPoes rozetompouce at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 16:07:39 CET 2009

Hello

Currently i'm working on a paper for my study and, on advice of my tutor,
i'm using R.
But now i'm stuck on something.

I've used the bootstrap method to determine if a found value was
significant. Lets say this found value is x, the collection of random
samples is y (n=1e+06)
I've compared x to y and found that x is smaller then 963482 samples of y
(so p=0.037)

I wanted to show this in a graph and figured a histogram would suit best.
But I dont get what is expected to get.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21998165/example.bmp What I expect
http://www.nabble.com/file/p21998165/found.jpg What I found

Can someone please help me with finding a way to make this significance
visable in some sort of graph?
Thanks a lot!

Jeroen