[R] Website, book, paper, etc. that shows example plots of distributions?

Juliet Hannah juliet.hannah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:00:45 CET 2009

You may find the qreference function in the DAAG package helpful. It
makes several QQ plots to give a sense of what kind of fluctuations
can be expected.

You can also construct a series of any plots you are interested in
(using different distributions), and modifying the code in this
function may help with this.