[R] How to comment in R

Søren Højsgaard Soren.Hojsgaard at agrsci.dk
Wed Feb 11 09:39:47 CET 2009

A hash (#) anywhere on a line will comment out the rest of the line. Try!

I don't think there is anything in R that will indicate the beginning and end of a "comment section" (like /* .... */ would in SAS). However most editors (and certainly emacs and Tinn-R) will allow you to comment out several lines.

Søren