[R] How to print console output statements from within script or function?

Suresh_FSFM suresh.ghalsasi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 21:06:31 CET 2009

Yes. I am running R on windows.
However, I did not understand your question "Is our output buffered?"
No. I did not use flush.console function.

Suppose I am handling dataframe with 10 million rows, and performing some
calculations using "For loop" from row 1 to end, then where should I use
this flush.console?

Thank you.

Regards,
Suresh

Are you running on Windows?  Is our output buffered?   Are you using
the 'flush.console' function to make sure the output gets to the
console if buffereing is enabled?