[R] Sweave and \Sexpr{}

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Thu Feb 5 18:37:08 CET 2009

Felipe Carrillo <mazatlanmexico <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> It is working now although I still have to specify the path to Sweave.sty
\usepackage{C:/R/R-2.8.1/share/texmf/Sweave}
> and it doesn't evaluate \Sexpr{} when I simply use \usepackage{Sweave}. I
placed Sweave.sty in the same
> folder where my rnw and tex file reside.

If it works, keep it. If you, like me, do not like explicit paths, either
copy Sweave.sty to the local tex directory and update your database; in
Miktex, this is from the settings gui.

Or add the Sweave path in share to you local tex directory (from the
same dialog, next tab).

Dieter