[R] cronbachs alpha - score.items(psych) vs reliability(Rcmdr)

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Wed Feb 4 20:09:18 CET 2009

You can run a function from a package by doing something like:

> Rcmdr::reliability(cov(DavisThin))

This will load the package in the background, but not run the gui and other things.  So you can use the function(s) that you want without running everything like when you do library(Rcmdr).

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center