[R] data editor in R- could it be improved?

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 4 17:34:38 CET 2009

There are three different data editors, so you will need to start by
telling us your OS (and the other details asked for in the posting
guide).

But this is really an R-devel question, and that is where offers to
work on this (or to sponsor such work) should be posted.

As the author of one version and of a major revision of another, I
have no interest in touching the code again.