[R] Numeric class and sasxport.get

Sebastien Bihorel Sebastien.Bihorel at cognigencorp.com
Wed Feb 4 16:05:49 CET 2009

Thanks a lot Frank,

One last question, though. I was tempted to remove all attributes of my
variables after the sasxport.get call using
foo <- sasxport.get(...)
foo <- as.data.frame(lapply(unclass(foo),as.vector))
Since I never worked with the objects of class 'labeled', I was
wondering what I will loose by removing this attribute.

*Sebastien Bihorel, PharmD, PhD*
PKPD Scientist
Cognigen Corp
Email: sebastien.bihorel at cognigencorp.com