[R] R-CPCA

Ben Bolker bolker at ufl.edu
Tue Feb 3 17:28:46 CET 2009

Rino Ragno <rino.ragno <at> uniroma1.it> writes:

> Dear Ben Bolker,
>
> searching for a R code able to do the CPCA I found a message by you on
> https://stat.ethz.ch/.
>
> In that message you said you have something I am looking for. Would you
> share with me? I ma stuck with a commercial software (GOLPE) that is not
> developed anymore, therefore I'd like to try to use R for the
> calculations I need.
>
> Looking forware for a reply from you
>
> Rino

  You've sent this e-mail to a public mailing list, not to
me.  If you send e-mail to bolker <at> ufl.edu, I can send you
a copy of the package (not hosted on CRAN for the time being).
As far as CPC goes, my package just provides a wrapper for
Patrick Phillips' CPC code -- you might try searching for that
instead.

  sincerely
    Ben Bolker