[R] reading .odf spreadsheet into R

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 04:34:45 CET 2009

I have searched the archives and I did not find the answer to my
question.  Is there a way to read in a .odf spreadsheet without
modification to a .csv file.  I am analyzing my classes scores on
their first exam, and would like to read the grade book in without
converting it to .csv.
thanks

--
Stephen Sefick

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and
make us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the
annoying little problems of being mammals.

								-K. Mullis