[R] Problems in Recommending R

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 15:59:14 CET 2009

I offer my time in this particular pursuit.  Although, the website is
functional and I wonder if statisticians and other scientists care
about the aesthetics of the website.  R is incredibly useful to me,
and until this conversation I didn't even realize that the website was
a little old school, but I may be an outlier.  Because it is useful-
spartanic, I believe, was used earlier and I agree.  However, if the
group thinks it would be a useful pursuit then I will help any way
that I can.

Stephen Sefick