[R] newbie question

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Thu Dec 31 15:59:51 CET 2009

Shall we assume that you are using a Mac? If so what version? This
information would be neatly summarized if you posted the results of
sessionInfo().

Using my web-browser I find there is no directory at R-Forge with this
name:
  http://R-Forge.R-project.org/bin/macosx/universal/contrib/2.10

There is one by this name:
http://r-forge.r-project.org/bin/macosx/leopard/contrib/2.10/

The information about your lib specification is only a warning and
probably not a fundamental issue. If you have a default installation
of R with libraries in may run the risk of getting your libraries
divided between the R.Framework location (/Library/Frameworks/
R.framework/Versions/2.10/Resources/library)  and the Users/sajd/..
location.

And if you are on a Mac you are posting in the wrong list for this
sort of question.

David.