[R] Histogram/BoxPlot Panel

baptiste auguie baptiste.auguie at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 29 12:56:46 CET 2009

I forgot the base graphics way,

## divide the window in 4x4 cells
par(mfrow=n2mfrow(length(datasets)))

## loop over the list of datasets and plot each one
be.quiet <- lapply(datasets, function(ii) boxplot(y~x, data=ii))

ggplot2 has a website with many examples,
http://had.co.nz/ggplot2/
as well as a book.

Lattice also has a dedicated book, and a companion website with the figures,
http://r-forge.r-project.org/projects/lmdvr/

HTH,

baptiste