[R] help in merging

utkarsh.singhal at global-analytics.com utkarsh.singhal at global-analytics.com
Fri Dec 25 06:49:37 CET 2009

   Thanks, but I kind of new this way already and it doesn't seem an optimal
   thing to do.

   What  I  was  looking  for  is to pass some argument in 'merge' itself
   which doesn't  change  the  ordering of  'x'. Or, more than that, I am
   interested in knowing that why is it changing the order or what order is it
   taking when I specified sort=F.

   Regards

   Utkarsh