[R] trouble with model.tables SE means

Charles C. Berry cberry at tajo.ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 23 01:16:09 CET 2009

On Tue, 22 Dec 2009, David Winsemius wrote:

> On Dec 22, 2009, at 5:19 PM, Jon Prince wrote:
>>
>> David Winsemius wrote:

It means (no pun) what it says. see

 	?model.tables

---
Details:

      For .type = "effects". give tables of the coefficients for
      each term, optionally with standard errors.

      For .type = "means". give tables of the mean response for each
      combinations of levels of the factors in a term.
----

Notice that the 'optionally with standard errors' bit only pertains to
"effects"

Chuck