[R] StructTS standard errors

Giovanni Petris gpetris at uark.edu
Tue Dec 22 17:55:56 CET 2009

David,

Thank you for the insight.

HA1) StructTS() ships with R in package stats.

HA2) I don't see anything strange or unusual in looking for standard errors
         of estimated parameters. In structural time series the only unknown
         parameters, estimated by StructTS(), happen to be variances.
         (Incidentally, I know how to take square roots in R)

Best,
Giovanni