[R] Literature analysis

Romain Francois romain.francois at dbmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:15:14 CET 2009

Hello,

Sorry to arrive late on this. Did you try the recently uploaded "bibtex"
package. It reads a bibtex file into an R list (of class citationList).

So for example : if your posted example lives in biblio.bib for example,
you can read it like this :

 > bib <- read.bib( "biblio.bib" )
 > sapply( bib[[1]], function(item) item$title )
<sup>+</sup>\n\tacross Cation Membrane for All-Vanadium Redox Flow Battery"
[2] "Modification of Daramic, microporous separator, for redox\nflow
battery\n\tapplications"

Romain

--
Romain Francois