[R] Subtitle & conova post hoc

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Dec 13 15:29:22 CET 2009

On Dec 13, 2009, at 8:54 AM, Simon.Gingins at unil.ch wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I just have two questions I cannot figure out.
>
> 1) I would like to have a subtitle just below the main title
> on my graphs and I cannot figure out how to do this, is it
> possible? or is it only possible to have it at the bottom?

I generally put a ":" at the end of my title line and then "\n" which
forces a linefeed.

eg:
plot(1,1)
title(main="Main Title:\nSub-title;\nsub-sub-title")

You can often get three lines in the default graphics setting, but
some plots may require fiddling with the margins.

> 2) I need to run Conova post hoc test, do you know if it is
> coded in R? any package I would find this test in?

Would it have some documentation on the web? Could not find any R
documentation with that spelling with RSiteSearch("conova").

> Thank you very much for all the help
>
> Have a nice sunday
>
> Simon

David Winsemius, MD