[R] Sources for open sourced homework questions for R?

David Kane dave at kanecap.com
Fri Dec 11 17:48:00 CET 2009

Hi,

I am teaching a one month class in applied statistics and want to
bring my students up to speed in R without devoting much/any lecture
time to R instruction. I think that the best way to do this is to
provide them with a lot of R questions for homework. These questions
would be numerous (there is a lot of material to cover), go from very
simple to somewhat complex, and focus on all the commands and options
that will be useful in applied work. Here are some of my initial
questions:

Q: Load the data from the cars data frame into the local workspace.