[R] .Rhistory in R.app

Maria Gouskova gouskova at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 20:30:33 CET 2009

Renaming the .Rhistory file to .Rosxhistory didn't solve the problem
for me--the file is still empty. And I have confirmed that it is a
problem specific to R.app--running R from Terminal works fine, adding
records to the existing .Rhistory file.

Too bad there is no apparent workaround. Thanks, everyone.

Maria