[R] Quadratcount problem in spatstat

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Dec 8 22:07:38 CET 2009

Sebastian:  Can you send me (off-list) your point pattern (ppp_cameroon)
so that I can experiment with it and try to figure out what's
going wrong?  (I am one of the maintainers of spatstat.)

Save the point pattern using dput(), e.g.

	dput(ppp_cameroon,"cameroon.dput")

and then attach ``cameroon.dput'' to your email.

Thanks.

	cheers,

		Rolf Turner