[R] Announce: edtdbg, integrating R's debug() with your text editor

Norm Matloff matloff at cs.ucdavis.edu
Mon Dec 7 23:42:25 CET 2009

The files seem to be inaccessible, and I can't see why.  Neither can my
department Web technician.

So, for the time being, simply go to

http://heather.cs.ucdavis.edu/~matloff/R/edtdbg/

and then download the 3 files as directed.

Meanwhile, I've thought of an interesting enhancement, and a couple of
people have made suggestions as well.  I'll post an enhanced version in
a day or so.

Norm