[R] User's function

Lisa lisajca at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 19:28:14 CET 2009

Thank you for your reply. But this is not what I want.

For example, I have several variables, like

arg1 <- c(1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 6)
arg2 <- c(3, 1, 5, 5, 7, 8)
arg3 <- c(8, 10, 4, 0, 9, 1)
arg4 <- c(11, 22, 30, 5, 61, 22)
…

I just want to bind some of these variables based on the arguments assigned
in myfunction()

myfunction <- function(arg1, arg2, arg3, …)
{
x <- cbind(arg1, arg2, arg3, …)
}

myfunction(arg1, arg2, arg3, …)

If I assign 2 arguments, the function can bind those two arguments, or if I
assign 3 arguments, the function can bind those three arguments, and so on.

Lisa