[R] User's function

Lisa lisajca at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 18:56:56 CET 2009

Hello, All,

I want to write a function to do some works based on the arguments. For
example, bind some variables (arguments) as this:

myfunction <- function(arg1, arg2, arg3, …)
{
  x <- cbind(arg1, arg2, arg3, …)
}

myfunction(arg1, arg2, arg3, …)

The function can automatically determine the number of arguments and bind
them, which means if I assign 2 arguments, the function can bind those two
arguments, or if I assign 3 arguments, the function can bind those three
arguments, and so on. Here assume the arguments are all continuous variables
and have the same length. Is it possible?

I would appreciate if some one can help me. Thanks!

Lisa