[R] csimtest function in multcomp package

Meyners, Michael, LAUSANNE, AppliedMathematics Michael.Meyners at rdls.nestle.com
Fri Dec 4 16:57:26 CET 2009

Daniel,
quick guess: There has been a major change in the package some time ago,
with quite a few functions vanishing and others added. So I guess your
"recycled" code was based on an older version of multcomp. My current
version (1.1-0) does not have csimtest anymore either. I guess you want
to look into ?glht in the same package, and check the archives to find
out more about the changes (and yes, you will have to modify your code
to some extent, at least so had I, it's not just replacing the function
name).
HTH, Michael