[R] pseudoreplication - LME

Rita anarpcg at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:08:41 CET 2009

Need some help please
I am trying to use this model because I have temporal replication in my data

results<-read.table(file=file.choose(),header=T)
attach(results)
names(results)
results<-na.omit(results)
library(nlme)
library(lattice)
results<-groupedData(weight~date|group,outer=~diet,results)
plot(results)
plot(results,outer=T)
model<-lme(weight~diet,random=~date|group,results)          everything
worked till here
although when I compute the model this error appears Error in
lme.formula(weight ~ diet, random = ~date | group, results) : nlminb
problem, convergence error code = 1
message = iteration limit reached without convergence (9)
summary(model)
http://n4.nabble.com/file/n948321/rawoctobercalciumexperiment2.xlsx
rawoctobercalciumexperiment2.xlsx
kind regards