[R] suggestion for analysis ....MANOVA ?

ychu066 ychu066 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Thu Dec 3 04:44:06 CET 2009

Hi eveyone,

I am currently working with a porject which requires me to compare 6
profiles which have 146 response variables . . . where profile one, two and
three are tested on the same day say Day1 but ptofile five and six are on
different days say Day2 and Day3.

I have two research question

1.	Are profile within day the same/stable?
2.	Are profile across days the same/stable?

Therefore , I was about to use a MANOVA but I dunno how to fit it ... or
should I give another statistical method to analysis the data

The data is also attached, please really take a look .... THANKS !!!!
http://n4.nabble.com/file/n947342/HELP.csv HELP.csv