[R] Arules - Association Rules

Thu Dec 3 04:46:27 CET 2009

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 6:57 PM, Alexandre - UEL <shimadao at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everybody!
> I'm trying some datamining, but i'm having some problems with arule
> package, in the end of processing R "had to be closed". I already
> tryied to reinstall the 2.10 version, change the computer and
> realocated more virtual memory.
>
> Does anyone had this problem to?
>
> I had a hiphoteses that i have to prepare the data, somehow i don't
> know.
>
> Thanks for helping!!!

Can you provide more info here?

1. I'm assuming since you're talking about reallocating virtual
memory, or whatever, you're on windows?
2. What's the exact error you're getting (what's it saying before "R
'had to be closed'"?
3. What's the size of your data? What type of data is it?
4. How much RAM do you have?
5. Are you on a 32 or 64 bit system?
6 What happens if you cut your data in half?
6. Can you provide a (very small) reproducible example of your data + code?

-steve

--
Steve Lianoglou