[R] A ggplot question

Megh megh700004 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 14:34:03 CET 2009

Hi all, I want be more clear what I want to do. Please consider following
code :

ggplot(diamonds, aes(carat, ..density..)) + geom_histogram(binwidth = 0.2,
aes(fill = cut)) + facet_grid(. ~ cut)

Here you see there is no need for the color-pallet named "cut", as the
sub-plot headings take care of them. My question is how I can remove the
color-pallet. Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,