[R] ggplot legend for multiple time series

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 21:45:15 CET 2009

Because of the combinatorial nature of ggplot2, it is simply not
possible to provide an example that illustrates every single
combination of options.  There are already over 600 example graphics
in the package - if you can't find one that exactly meets your need,
you need to buy the book and learn more about the rich theory
underlying the package.

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/