[R] R Script From PHP

Amrit amrit.nandan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 05:55:44 CET 2009

Hi,

I have created a web interface to enable analysis for users without having
much to worry about the stats in the backend. In this particular case I have
reached a stage where I have finally created two arrays between which I want
to do an independant samples T Test. I have the arrays ready in a PHP
script, I was hoping if someone could guide me how to invoke R , pass these
arrays into it and finally get the ttest results out.

Any help is much appreciated