[R] lrm in Design

loch1 loch at gmx.li
Sun Aug 30 00:02:23 CEST 2009

Hello everybody,
I am trying to do a logistic regression model with lrm() from the design
package. I am comparing to groups with different medical outcome which can
either be "good" or "bad". In the help file it says that lrm codes al
would guess this means bad=0 and good=1.

My question: I am trying to figure out the connection between my factors and
my response. Which probability is being calculated that of good or bad (1 or
0, respectively).

I'm not sure whether I made clear what I was trying to say but will be very
grateful for all help.