[R] extracting pvalues from ttest

1Rnwb sbpurohit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:53:40 CEST 2009

Hello list,

I have a similar issue as this post
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e6/help/09/04/11438.html#options2 and I
used the suggestion provided by Jorge with modifications to my data
do.call(c,lapply(your_list_with_the_t_tests,function(x) x$p.value))

but I am getting the following error after excuting the code

B<-by(eo,eo$PlateID, function(.sub) t.test(mcp1~Self_T1D,data=.sub,
na.rm=T)) #ttest platewise
do.call(c,lapply(B, function(x) x$p.value))
Error in do.call(c, lapply(B, function(x) x$p.value)) :
  'what' must be a character string or a function

here "B" is equal to "your_list_with_the_t_tests. is something i am doing
wrong