[R] CHAID in R

Arup arup.pramanik27 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:50:35 CEST 2009

Hi..I am trying to run CHAID in R..I have installed the sofyware Party and
trying to use the function ctree() to carry out the analysis. but I am
getting the following message Error in terms.default(formula, data = data) :
no terms component
. I am having some Likert scale variable where I have variables like
"Overall satisfaction"(Dependent Variable),"Product quality", Brand
image,Warranty(Independent variable) etc.. Now can anyone tell me how to run
CHAID in this case..what would be the formula? Thanks in Advance..