[R] teaching R

Michael Nestrud mike at ataraxis.org
Wed Aug 26 15:08:15 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I am going to be running a small statistics workshop using R sometime
in November.  I am restricted to R because of the specific libraries I
will be using - a good thing in my book - however the attendees are
unfamiliar with R.  I plan on giving as little R information as
possible - just what is absolute necessary to run the statistics (the
workshop is short, no time to spend hours teaching R).  Has anyone
done anything like this?  Are there any public powerpoint/pdfs/etc.
available for this type of application?

Any advice / what works / what doesn't work is appreciated for those
that have tried this before me.

Sincerely,

-Michael

--
Michael A. Nestrud
Cornell U. Sensory Science PhD Student
mike at ataraxis.org
"All that you taste... all that you eat."