[R] faulty formatting of toLatex(sessionInfo())

G. Jay Kerns gkerns at ysu.edu
Wed Aug 26 13:49:26 CEST 2009

Dear Liviu,

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 7:35 AM, Liviu Andronic<landronimirc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all
> I am writing an Sweave document and have encountered formatting issues
> with the "locale" part of toLatex(sessionInfo()). The fact that there
> is no spaces between the various "locale" variables means that LaTeX
> cannot easily find an appropriate place to break the lines, and some
> will get printed off screen.
> Below is the text output, and this .pdf document [1] shows the
> (faulty) tex result. Could anyone suggest how to get around this
> issue?
> Thank you
> Liviu

There was a closely related discussion last April:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-devel/2009-April/053094.html

and IIRC this was fixed for R version 2.10.

Hope this helps,
Jay

G. Jay Kerns, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Mathematics & Statistics
Youngstown State University
Youngstown, OH 44555-0002 USA
Office: 1035 Cushwa Hall
Phone: (330) 941-3310 Office (voice mail)
-3302 Department
-3170 FAX
VoIP: gjkerns at ekiga.net
E-mail: gkerns at ysu.edu