[R] Covariates in NLS (Multiple nonlinear regression)

Lindsay Banin l.banin05 at leeds.ac.uk
Tue Aug 25 19:05:08 CEST 2009

Thank you for your suggestion.
Unfortunately, like most texts on the topic of nonlinear regression, examples tend to be either a) a simple regression with one predictor and one response or b) a continuous predictor and response with a categorical variable (i.e. differentiating for example two curves for two groups). I have not managed to find any examples that replicate my scenario - that I would expect the nature of the weibull curve to vary in association with a third (fourth, etc) continuous variable.

I was rather hoping to find somebody that had done the same thing - is it possible?

Thanks,
Lindsay