[R] compare observed and fitted GAM values

Simon Wood s.wood at bath.ac.uk
Mon Aug 24 12:08:24 CEST 2009

You haven't given quite enough information to be sure, but I would guess that
this is not really a problem, but rather the interesting proporty of GLMs
fitted with a canonical link described in e.g. section 2.1.8 of Wood (2006)
Generalized additive models: and introduction with R, or at the beginning of
the GLM chapter in Venables and Ripley MASS.