[R] how to plot a gains chart in R?

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sun Aug 23 16:53:41 CEST 2009

Since I have been clueless about "gains chart" in Google and found your
  question message within the first two pages of output, I have the
impression that not very many other readers hearded about it. Reading
fruther on shows that it might be very related to ROC curves and AUC
calculations, hence I's suggest to investigate the ROCR package on CRAN.

Best wishes;
uwe Ligges